- System biology using quantitative methodologies and computational modeling;
- Bioelectrochemical systems;
- Electricity-driven (photo-)biosynthesis of chemicals.
- Lai B., Manuel R. Plan, Nils J.H. Averesch, et al. (2016)
Quantitative analysis of aromatics for synthetic biology using liquid chromatography.
Biotechnology Journal. 2017 12(1)
- Lai B., Plan M.R., Hodson M.P., and Krömer J. O. (2016)
Simultaneous determination of sugars, carboxylates,alcohols and aldehydes from fermentations by high performance liquid chromatography.
Fermentation, 2(1): 6
- Lai B., Yu S., Bernhardt P.Y., et al. (2016)
Anoxic metabolism and biochemical production in Pseudomonas putida F1 driven by a bioelectrochemical system.
Biotechnology for Biofuels, 9: 39.
- Wang P., Lai B., Li H. and Du Z.(2013)
Deposition of Fe on graphite felt by thermal decomposition of Fe(CO)5 for effective cathodic preparation of microbial fuel cells.
Bioresource Technology, 134: 30-35.
- Lai B., Wang P., Li H., et al. (2013)
Calcined polyaniline–iron composite as a high efficient cathodic catalyst in microbial fuel cells.
Bioresource Technology, 131: 321-324.
- Lai B., Liu X. and Li H. (2011)
Mechanism of microbial dissimilatory reduction marine nodules.
Journal of Central South University of Technology (Science and Technology), 42(2): 356-360.
- Lai B., Tang X., Li H., et al. (2011)
Power production enhancement with a polyaniline modified anode in microbial fuel cells.
Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 28(1): 373-377.
- Li H., Liu X., Ma Y. and Lai B. (2011)
Development status of carbonyl nickel production technology.
Fenmo Yejin Jishu/Powder Metallurgy Technology, 29(4):290-295.
- Yang Z.-H., Zeng R., Li X.-K., Lv Z.-S., Lai B., et al. (2009)
Tolerance of Immobilized Yeast Cells in Imidazolium-Based Ionic Liquids.
Food Technology and Biotechnology, 47(1):62-66.
- Yang Z.-H., Zeng R.,Yang G., Wang Y., Li L.-Z., Lv Z.-S., Yao M. and Lai B. (2008)
Asymmetric reduction of prochiral ketones to chiral alcohols catalyzed by plants tissue.
Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, 35(9) 1047-1051.
- Bin Lai, Shiqin Yu, Bernardino Virdis, Jens Krömer.
Electrode-asssisted bioproduction of chemicals using Pseudomonas putida.
6th Conference of Internal Society of Microbial Electrochemistry and Technology, October 3rd – 6th, 2017, Lisbon Spain, poster.
- Jan Arends, Fien Vanlerberghe, Bin Lai, Shiqin Yu, Korneel Rabaey, Jens Krömer.
Microbial resource management with a pure culture: the example of Pseudomonas putida for production of fine chemicals on an anode.
2nd international Microbial Resource Management conference: From synthetic ecology to natural ecosystems, September 7th – 8th, 2017, Gent, Belgium, oral presentation.
- Bin Lai, Shiqin Yu, Jens Krömer*.
Electric power as a tool to balance redox in Pseudomonas putida.
Copenhagen Bioscience Conference: Data-driven biotechnology-bench, bioreactor and bedside, May 2017, Copenhagen Denmark, poster.
- Shiqin Yu, Bin Lai, Jens Krömer*.
Electrofermentation As a Tool to Balance Redox in Engineered Pseudomonas Putida.
Metabolic Engineering 11, 2016, Japan, oral presentation (section 11C).
- Bin Lai, Xinhua Tang, Haoran Li, Zhuwei Du
Study of anodic electron transfer mechanism in microbial fuel cells.
22nd Young Scientists Forum, China Association for Science and Technology, 2010, Guangzhou China, presentation.
- Abudukeremu Kadier, Yong Jiang, Bin Lai, Pankaj Kumar Rai, Kuppam Chandrasekhar, Azah Mohamed, Mohd Sahaid Kalil (2018)
Biohydrogen production in Microbial electrolysis cells (MECs) from renewable resources.
In: Bioenergy and Biofuels. Konur, O. Eds; CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group)
- Bin Lai, Yafeng Liu, Shuguang Dong, Hao Jin, Kangping Chen.
A photovoltaic modules and photovoltaic power plant system.
China Patent CN104426475B, Issued March 8th, 2017
- Bin Lai, Yafeng Liu, Hao Jin, Kangping Chen, Gendre Le.
A solar cell photovoltaic modules.
China Patent CN103022171B, Issued May 4th, 2016.
- Haoran Li, Peng Wang, Bin Lai.
Device and method for preparing iron-carbon composite electrode material by carbonyl iron deposition.
China Patent CN103066303B, Issued July 1st, 2015