- In vivo biocatalysis using microbial cell factories
- Development of oxygenase-based whole-cell bioprocesses
- Catalyst and process engineering
- Mock M., Schmid A. and Buehler K. (2017)
Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803: Development of a biocatalyst for the photoautotrophic production of value added compounds from CO2.
2nd international solar fuels conference,
6. – 10. July 2017, San Diego, California, USA
- Maaß M., David C., Altmann S., Schmid A. and Bühler K. (2016)
Cyanobacterial biofilms: Exploiting the potential of CO2 as a non-fossil carbon source for the production of high value compounds.
26. - 28. June 2016, Porto, Portugal
- Lange K., Schütz V, Czepnik M, Quentmeier A, Kayser O., Maaß M., Julsing M. K. and Schmid A. (2013)
Biotransformation of cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) to tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) using cell free THCA synthase from Cannabis sativa.
21. - 25. July 2013, Manchester, United Kingdom
- Rensmann L., Maaß M., Teubner N.C., Bühler B., Julsing M. K. and Schmid A. (2012)
Enzyme titer and specific activity of recombinant human CYP450 1A1 and 2D6 in function of cell physiology in a whole-cell set-up.
11th International symposium on cytochrome P450. Biodiversity and Biotechnology.,
22. - 26. June 2012, Turin, Italy, http://p450-torino.it/