Dr. Jessica Stubenrauch
- Governance research on sustainable land use and climate change adaptation and mitigation, particularly concerning sustainable agriculture and forestry systems
- European und national environmental, agricultural, waste and circular economy law, i.e. nature conservation, soil, forest, water and fertiliser law, Common Agricultural Policy
- International environmental policy and human rights
Current Research Projects
Interdisciplinary project: Regulatory instruments for environmentally sound agricultural landscapes, with Stefan Möckel, Elisabeth Veronika Henn, Michael Strauch and André Wolf.
Interdisciplinary project: The EU’s agriculture and environment policies and their telecouplings, with Yves Zinngrebe, Heidi Wittmer, Julian Rode, Elisabeth Veronika Henn, Eva-Maria Schatz and Moritz Hermsdorf
Publications and Presentations
Selected Further Engagement
- Panel member of the European Sustainable Phosphorus Platform webinar “Nutrients in EU Green Deal policies: from Objectives to Actions”; Brussels, Belgium, 27.11.2020.
- Organisation and panel member of the online conference “Never let a good crisis go to waste. How can the international economy be transformed in a social-ecological way now?”; Evangelische Akademie Bad-Boll, Germany, 20.-22.11.2020.
- Conducting the workshop “Agriculture, Pesticides and Food Safety”, online conference: A more equitable approach to international economic relations. The EU-Mercosur trade agreement in the spotlight (in German), Evangelische Akademie Bad-Boll, Germany, 07.11.2020.
- Moderation of the workshop “Potentials and perspectives of agricultural self-sufficiency”; Congress Future for all. just. ecological. Feasible, Leipzig, Germany ,28.08.2020.
- Moderation of the panel discussion “Climate, Social Justice and Limits to Growth”; Public Private School von Fridays for Future, University of Halle, Germany, 26.11.2019.
- Lecture “Sustainable agriculture - measures for an effective agricultural transition”; Forum of the Leipzig Food Policy Council: After the election - agricultural transition in Saxony, Leipzig, Germany, 12.10.2019.
- Moderation of the workshop “Better understanding and communicating economic instruments for climate protection”, In dialogue: Climate protection and market economy" “; Forum Ökologisch-Soziale Marktwirtschaft (FÖS), Berlin, Germany, 25.10.2018.