- SOLUTIONS wants to provide solutions for emerging pollutants in European water resources in close dialogue with stakeholders.
- EDA-EMERGE is a 4 year Marie Curie ITN project focused on producing young scientists with the interdisciplinary skills required to meet the major challenges in the monitoring, assessment and management of toxic pollution in EU river basins
- NORMAN Association is a self-sustaining network, of reference laboratories, research centres and related organisations for the monitoring and biomonitoring of emerging environmental substances.
- European MassBank is a database with mass spectra of known, unknown and tentatavely identified compounds of environmental relevance
- MODELKEY - Models for Assessing and Forecasting the Impact of Environmental Key Pollutants on Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems and Biodiversity