Dr. Stefanie R. Lutz
- Hydrological modelling
- Isotope hydrology
- Diffuse river pollution and solute transport
- Water quality at catchment scale
- Impact of changing climate on semi-arid catchments
You could use our publication index for further requests.
- Lutz, S. R. (2015) Isotopic Fingerprints of Organic Pollutants. Quantifying sources and sinks of organic pollutants with isotope analysis from aquifer to catchment scale. PhD Thesis, VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 146 p.
- Lutz, S. R., Van Breukelen, B. M. (2014) Combined Source Apportionment and Degradation Quantification of Organic Pollutants with CSIA: 1. Model Derivation. Environmental Science & Technology 48, (11), 6220-6228.
- Lutz, S. R., Van Breukelen, B. M. (2014) Combined Source Apportionment and Degradation Quantification of Organic Pollutants with CSIA: 2. Model Validation and Application. Environmental Science & Technology 48, (11), 6229-6236.
- Lutz, S. R., van Meerveld, H. J., Waterloo, M. J., Broers, H. P., and van Breukelen, B. M. (2013) A model-based assessment of the potential use of compound-specific stable isotope analysis in river monitoring of diffuse pesticide pollution. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 17, 4505-4524, doi:10.5194/hess-17-4505-2013.