Focus of work
- Long-term water quality changes in rivers as a response to political amelioration measures
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of microbiological contaminations (coliforms and antibiotic resistances) in the Kharaa River Basin, Mongolia - MoMo Project:
- Technical coordination of the water quality monitoring program along the Kharaa River, Mongolia–
- Support in establishing a water quality database for the Kharaa River Basin, Mongolia –
- Professional advice on the preparation of the in Kharaa- Yeröö River Basin in water quality issues -
- European assessment of eutrophication abatement across land based sources in inland waters - survey commissioned by
List of publications
You could use our publication index for further requests.
- Westphal, K. (2013): Scenario development of a large-scale willow based wastewater treatment for the village of Khongor in Mongolia with special focus on design and dimensioning. M.Sc. Thesis, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus.