Listed below are courses provided by staff from Environmental Informatics at various institutions.
Postgraduate Lecture at the School of Engineering: "Continuum Mechanics of Solids and Porous Media for Applications in Energy, Geotechnics and Bioengineering"
OpenGeoSys Tutorial Series:
- Computational Hydrology I: Groundwater flow modeling
- Computational Hydrology II: Groundwater quality modeling
- Computational Hydrology III:OGS-PHREEQC coupled reactive transport modeling
- Geoenergy Modeling I: Geothermal processes in fractured porous media
- Geoenergy Modeling II: Shallow geothermal systems
- Geoenergy Modeling III: Enhanced geothermal systems
- Computational Geotechnics: Storage of energy carriers
- Models of Thermochemical Heat Storage
Other HIGRADE Courses:
- Tools for Collaborative Writing (Lars Bilke, yearly in October)