Dr. Devanshi Pathak
- Data-driven approaches to assess agricultural land use impacts on stream ecosystems
- Safe operating spaces for stream ecosystem structure and functioning indicators influenced by multiple stressors
- Process-based modelling of river water quality and ecosystem metabolism
You could use our publication index for further requests.
- Pathak, Devanshi, Michael Hutchins, Lee E Brown, Matthew Loewenthal, Peter Scarlett, Linda Armstrong, David Nicholls, Mike Bowes, François Edwards, and Gareth Old. High-resolution water-quality and ecosystem-metabolism modeling in lowland rivers. Limnology and Oceanography. Wiley Online Library, 2022. doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/lno.12079
- Pathak, Devanshi, Michael Hutchins, Lee E Brown, Matthew Loewenthal, Peter Scarlett, Linda Armstrong, David Nicholls, Mike Bowes, and François Edwards. Hourly prediction of phytoplankton biomass and its environmental controls in lowland rivers. Water Resources Research, volume 57, page e2020WR028773. Wiley Online Library, 2021. doi: https://doi.org/10.1029/2020WR028773
- Pathak, Devanshi, Paul G Whitehead, Martyn N Futter, and Rajiv Sinha. Water quality assessment and catchment-scale nutrient flux modeling in the Ramganga River Basin in north India: an application of INCA model. Science of the Total Environment, volume 631, pages 201–215. Elsevier, 2018. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.03.022