Dr. Ralph Kühne
Dr. Ralph Kühne is a senior scientist working on structure-activity-relationships to predict compound properties applying computer chemical methods. Within the department he heads the programming and technical development of the ChemProp software.
Education and Professional Development
- 1978-1983 Studying chemistry at the Technical University Leuna-Merseburg
- 1983-1988 Scientist in the Section Thermodynamics at the Technical University Leuna-Merseburg
- 1989 Promotion in physical chemistry at the Technical University Leuna-Merseburg
- 1988-1991 Research engineer in the Leuna Factories, Research Division
- since 1992 Senior scientist at the UFZ in Leipzig