15th Alternet Summer School
"Biodiversity, ecosystem services: science and its impact on policy and society"
– 6 till 16 October 2021, Peyresq, France –
Before to start the application process, please read the eligibility criteria on the Summer School webpage. Follow the stated directions carefully!
Deadline to apply: 30 June 2021
Below is the list of information or documents you need to prepare or have at hand to complete your application:
- You need to complete the online application form below (incl. VAT of your institution in case it is paying for your course fee)
- In the online form, you will be asked to upload your full curriculum vitae or resume, including list of publications, if any
- A Statement of Purpose will be created by answering some questions in the online form: e.g. motivated description explaining your reasons for applying, how the topic of your PhD thesis/work is relevant to the summer school and how you expect to benefit from participating - no need to send a separate document
- You or your referee will need to send one letter
of recommendations to
- In the online form, you will be asked for the
title or at least keywords of your poster. You will
be asked for the course to bring a poster of your latest research and prepare a
3 min presentation of your poster
The Alternet Summer School secretariat will notify applicants about the selection results in July. Please check the Summer School webpage for earlier or later planned notification deadlines.
Please note the fee of 850,-€ to participate to the summer school, covering the participation in the programme, accommodation, meals and field trip. We have a maximum of two grants to waive the fee for students who are unable to fund their attendance. Before applying for a grant, we strongly encourage you to first check with your organization or for other means for possible funding, as the competition for those grants are every year very high.