Dr. Juliane Mai
- Modeling distribution and interaction of contaminants in cellular environments
- Parameter inversion and sensitivity analysis of biological systems
- Modeling the impact of environmental chemicals on immune cell differentiation
- Inversion of soil hydraulic properties using parametric soil water retention models (cooperation with Dr. Gerrit de Rooij, UFZ Leipzig)
- In-situ water content determination using frequency domain modeling and layered media spectra (cooperation with Dr. Jan Bumberger, UFZ Leipzig)
- Calibration and uncertainty estimation of the mesocale hydrologic model (mHM)
- Multi-objective calibration of complex models (cooperation with Prof. Bryan Tolson and Dr. Mahyar Shafii)
- Parameter screening and sensitivity analyses of hydrologic models (mHM) and land surface models (CLM, Noah-MP)
- Member of UFZ Working group on "Inverse modeling and optimization"
- Mai, J., S. Attinger (2008). Modeling Motion of Contaminant BaP in Cytoplasm. Fifth International Workshop on Computational Systems Biology - WCSB 2008 - Leipzig, Germany. 11-13/06/2008 Paper_WCSB_2008.pdf (116 KB)
- Mai, J., S. Trump, S. Attinger (2009). Analysis of spatio-temporal dynamics by atificial and real FRAP data. Sixth International Workshop on Computational Systems Biology - WCSB 2009 - Aarhus, Denmark. 10-12/06/2009 Paper_WCSB_2009.pdf (356 KB)
- Mai, J., G. Wittum, S. Attinger (2008). The BaP-AhR-pathway: Spatio-temporal dynamics of the receptor-ligand-complex. Helmholtz Alliance on Systems Biology Status Seminar, Potsdam, Germany. 24/06/2008
- Mai, J., S. Trump, R. Ali, T. Hanke, I. Lehmann, S. Attinger (2011). Imaging in Systems Biology. Contaminants In The Environment CITE, Leipzig, Germany. 05/04/2011
- Mai, J., S. Trump, R. Ali, G. Hager, T. Hanke, I. Lehmann, S. Attinger (2011). Modeling spatio-temporal dynamics within living cells. SETAC Europe 21st Annual Meeting, Milano, Italy. 16/05/2011.
- Mai, J., M. Cuntz, L. Samaniego, D. Schäfer (2014). Parameter sensitivity estimation: The different information in derivative- and variance-based methods. EGU General Assembly. Vienna, Austria. 28/04-02/05/2014
- Mai, J., M. Cuntz, M. Shafii, M. Zink, D. Schaefer, S. Thober, L. Samaniego, and B. Tolson (2016). Single-objective vs. multi-objective calibration of a hydrologic model using single- and multi-objective screening. EGU General Assembly. Vienna, Austria. 17-22/04/2016
- Mai, J., M. Cuntz, L. Samaniego, D. Schaefer. Computationally inexpensive identification of noninformative model parameters. REKLIM workshop, Merseburg, Germany. 27-29/04/2016
- Mai, J., M. Shafii, M. Cuntz, B. Tolson. Multi-objective vs. single objective calibration of a hydrologic model exploring the benefit of hydrologic signatures. CMWR, Toronto, Canada. 20-24/06/2016
Please find a selection of my posters here.