- Improve the groundwater representation by coupling two open-source modeling codes: the mesoscale Hydrologic Model (mHM) and OpenGeoSys (OGS)
- Catchment scale Travel Time Distribution (TTD)
- Jing, M., Heße, F., Wang, W., Fischer, T., Walther, M., Zink, M., Zech, A., Kumar, R., Samaniego, L., Kolditz, O., and Attinger, S.: Improved representation of groundwater at a regional scale – coupling of mesocale Hydrologic Model (mHM) with OpenGeoSys (OGS), Geosci. Model Dev. Discuss., https://doi.org/10.5194/gmd-2017-231, in review, 2017.
- Wenbin Fei, Qi Li, Xiaochen Wei, Ranran Song, Miao Jing, Xiaochun Li. Interaction Analysis for CO2 Geological Storage and Underground Coal Mining in Ordos Basin, China. Engineering Geology, doi: 10.1016/j.enggeo.2015.07.017.
- Qi Li, Wenbin Fei, Xuehao Liu, Xiaochen Wei, Miao Jing, Xiaochun Li. Challenging combination of CO2 geological storage and coal mining in Ordos basin, China. Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology 08/2014; 4(4):10.1002/ghg.1408. DOI:10.1002/ghg.1408
- Qi Li, Miao Jing. Thermo-poroelastic coupling analysis of rock damage around wellbore due to CO2 injection. Stake Key Laboratory of Geomechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Institute of Rock and Soil Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Journal: Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, Year 2013 , Issue 11 , Page 2205-2213
- Simulation of groundwater circulation considering geological heterogeneity with the truncated pluri-gaussian model: An application in a small sedimentary basin in central Germany. Miao Jing, Thomas Fischer, Alraune Zech, Marc Walther, Falk Hesse, Olaf Kolditz, Sabine Attinger, EGU2016, Vienna, Austria; 17-22 April 2016
- Characterization of Aquifer Heterogeneity through Pumping Test. Miao Jing, Alraune Zech, Lennart Schüler, Sabine Attinger, Cargese summer school: July 20th - August 1st 2015, Flow and Transport in Porous and Fractured Media - Cargese, France