NovCare 2023 International Conference
The NovCare 2023 International Conference (Novel Methods for Subsurface Characterization and Monitoring: From Theory to Practice) will take place October 4-6, 2023 at the Universitat Politècnica de València in Valencia, Spain. This conference, organized by Universitat Politècnica de València, the Kansas Geological Survey, the University of Texas at Dallas, the University of Waterloo, and the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research, is the seventh conference in a series that has proven to be an excellent forum for exchanging ideas and experiences related to the challenges of subsurface characterization and monitoring.
"Registration of interest"
Please use the form below so you can get more information about the conference if you want.
The following thematic areas are planned:
- Emerging sensor technologies for environmental characterization
- Advances in groundwater – surface water interaction and critical zone monitoring
- Innovative approaches for subsurface data analysis and simulation (e.g. machine learning)
- Subsurface investigation in challenging settings (e.g. urban areas and complex sites)
- Airborne and remote sensing technologies
- Investigation of heavily stressed aquifers
- Crowdsourcing and citizen science methodologies in the environmental sciences
- Emerging contaminants (e.g. microplastics and PFAS)
- We cordially invite you to participate in the conference and present your work.