MOSES Data Policy
The Data Policy covers data and associated products to be publicly shared. The data produced by MOSES are considered a public good and they will be made openly available for others to use. MOSES is committed to supporting long-term environmental data management to enable continuing access to these data. This document provides general directives and rules on how to share, use and cite all research data in order to:
- Ease collaboration among the participants to the MOSES initiative.
- Ensure timely submission of data for the use within the consortium.
- Protect researchers‘ intellectual property rights and rights to publish their results.
- Build an homogeneous body of valuable scientific information on results observed within the MOSES network.
- Provide the broader scientific community and public authorities access to integrated knowledge created by
Position paper “Making information resources more usable”