About this website
This website provides supplementary material for the book “Bioanalytical Tools in Water Quality Assessment” Second Edition.
There is a video that introduces and summarises each chapter. Questions are available for beginner, advanced and expert levels on the scroll-down menu on the left.
For some of the more technical chapters, e.g., concentration-response modelling, excel templates are available with illustrative examples.
You can work through the chapters individually – they are self-contained.
Some useful combinations are:
- For the novice: 1-3-10-13-14
- For the regulator: 1-2-3-9-10-13-16
- For the practitioner: 1-10-11-7
- If you plan a field study: 12-10-13-14
- For the mixture modeller: 1-7-8-13
- If you know it all and want to know what’s on the horizon: 15-16