- Multifunctional land use, including the quantification of multifunctionality
- The concept and assessment of ecosystem services
- Spatial modelling and data science (R)
- Impacts of land use on ecosystem services and biodiversity
Since 2017: PhD candidate at Computational Landscape Ecology,Research group ; PhD Topic: "Multifunctionality of landscapes - an ecosystem service perspective"
2013 - 2015: M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences in Europe (EnvEuro) - Soil, Water and Biodiversity , University of Hohenheim (UHOH) and Swedish University of Agriculture (SLU) (Double Degree Programme)
- M.Sc. thesis "Virus removal during artificial groundwater recharge and the effects of organic matter - Tunåsen infiltration basins, Uppsala, Sweden"
2010 - 2013: B.Sc. in Environmental Sciences, Specialisation in Ecohydrology; University of Freiburg
- Internship at the Institute of Groundwater Ecology (IGOE), German Research Centre for Environmental Health - Helmholtz Zentrum München)
- B.Sc. thesis "Groundwater resources of the Hrazdan catchment area, Armenia"
Hölting, L., Beckmann, M., Volk, M., Cord, A.F., (2019): Multifunctionality assessments – More than assessing multiple ecosystem functions and services? A quantitative literature review. Ecol. Indic. 103 , 226 - 235. to the article
Mayotte, J. M., Hölting, L., & Bishop, K. (2017). Reduced removal of bacteriophage MS2 in during basin infiltration managed aquifer recharge as basin sand is exposed to infiltration water. Hydrological Processes. to the article