Laser Microscopy Courses
The group has been accepted by the EC as training site for:
Laser scanning microscopy of interfacial microbial communities.
1) Introduction to laser scanning microscopy
A one week course for UFZ HIGRADE students is offered in Magdeburg on an annual basis.
2) International practical course in laser scanning microscopy
This course intended for PostDocs and senior scientists with emphasis on microbial communities is offered at the international level every two years.
3) Laser scanning microscopy – theory and exercises
An export version of laser microscopy course is offered as well. This two week course on demand was already given at:
- University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Ben Gurion University, Israel
- EAWAG, Switzerland
4) ABC - Advanced Biofilm Course
This annual course with focus on Structure – Function – Modelling of biofilms is organised in cooperation with KIT, University of Copenhagen and Delft University of Technology. The ABC is given at alternate locations in Magdeburg, Karlsruhe, Delft and Helsingoer.