Research Results and Products
What are TASK products?
Products of TASK are research results in the field of soil, groundwater and site revitalisation with a high practical applicability. TASK products should already have a high level of marketability. It is also an advantage when there is already a demand for the product.
TASK products include among others:
- Technical processes and methods
- Modells, modelling tools
- Management strategies and concepts
- Procedure guidelines, regulations, standards
- Software tools
- Education and further training
How to find potential TASK products?
National and EU funding priorities and research projects are investigated by TASK for suitable potential products that can be marketed. Among the assessed research projects are:
How to identify TASK products?
The identification of products has been based on:
- Project analysis (reports, internet and literature research)
- Exploratory interviews between TASK and project managers
- Meetings of experts, trade fairs, and lectures etc.
High priority products are established by conducting exploratory interviews with the corresponding project consortia managers and project participants. In addition talks with different companies were carried out.