Cluster SOIL Technology Research
The cluster Soil Technology Research is a coalition of research projects, funded by the European Commission.
The aim of this action is:
- to strengthen collaboration in the field of soil technology research,
- to support research and technological development in the field of soil technology research,
- increase visibility of Soil Technology Research and
- enable joint dissemination.
1. Digital Soil Mapping:
Development and improvement of technologies for data collection in (digital) soil mapping
2. Contaminated Soil characterization:
Technologies and tools for soil contamination assessment and site characterization, towards sustainable remediation
3. Soil Rehabilitation:
Recovery of degraded soil resources