For the HIGRADE CareerCafé we invite professionals with academic backgrounds who work in exciting positions related to environmental research. Our guests present their personal career paths and doctoral researchers have the opportunity for in-depth discussions in a relaxed atmosphere.
The next HIGRADE CareerCafé is planned for 18 November 2016 / 1:00-4:00 pm
UFZ Leipzig: KUBUS, hall 2 a/b
18 November 2016 / 1:00-4:00 pm
Our guests are
- Prof. Dr. Christine Fürst, Institute for Geosciences and Geography, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg Link
- Dr. Subhashree Das, Bayer CropScience, R&D Computational Life Science, Monheim Link
- Dr. Anko Fischer, Isodetect GmbH, Leipzig Link
They will share their experience about their career paths and talk about their current positions. After their presentations our guests will be available for in-depth questions in small groups.
We cordially invite you to this HIGRADE event and are looking forward to vivid and fruitful discussions!
Please note that the number of participants is restricted to 25 people.
- 1:15 pm - 1:30 pm Warm up: Coffee & Tea
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm Guests' presentations on their career paths
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm Open Market Place: Opportunity for discussion with guests
- 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm Closing & Chill out