Photo: tashatuvango/

Funding Guidelines

For external courses, summer schools, workshops etc., doctoral researchers already enrolled in HIGRADE can apply for HIGRADE travel funding. If you would like to apply for funding, please follow the steps below.

  • Read the current guidelines
  • Fill in the application form (via "request management" system)

You can find the respective guidelines and form on our UFZ Intranet website . If you have further questions, please let us know.

If you would like to apply for other funding options (e.g. family support), please contact us.